IPL 2023 TV channels broadcasting worldwide are placed here. The 16th edition of the Indian Premier League will begin on March 31 with defending champions Gujarat Titans playing against Chennai Super Kings in Ahmedabad. The tournament will run for 52 days and include 70 matches played at 12 venues. The last league match is scheduled for May 21, with the final to be played on May 28. All 10 franchises will play seven home and seven away matches during the league phase. The IPL media rights for 2023-27 were acquired by Disney Star for the Indian sub-continent TV rights and Viacom18 for digital rights. The IPL 2023 broadcasters list is placed below.
- IPL Broadcast Rights by Country
- Live Streaming Platforms for IPL by Country
- Using a VPN to Access IPL Live Streaming
Do you want to watch IPL 2023 matches live? Don’t wanna miss out on your favourite team’s in action? You’ve come to the right site if you’re looking for these answers. We’ve put together a list of the finest apps and websites for watching IPL 2023 matches in real time
IPL 2023 Broadcasting Rights
Below is a list of the broadcasting channels and the countries they will broadcast in, make sure you check it out and stay tuned.
|Country||IPL 2023 Broadcasters|
|India, Bhutan||Star Sports Network (10 channels in 6 languages (English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam & Kannada))|
|Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives||Star Sports, Yupp TV|
|UK & Ireland||Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Main Event|
|USA, Canada||Willow TV|
|Australia||Kayo, Foxtel (via channel 501, Foxtel App)|
|Afghanistan||RTA TV (Radio Television Afghanistan)|
|South Africa & Sub-Saharan territories||Supersport|
|MENA / UAE||CricLife1 is available on eLife|
|Caribbean||Flow Sports (Flow Sports 2)|
|New Zealand||Sky Sport NZ|
|Papua New Guinea||EMTV|
|Arab World||BeIN Sports|
|Maldives||Yupp TV, Medianet|
IPL 2023 Live Streaming Online
Watch TATA IPL 2023 live stream & replay using the links placed here;
|Country||IPL Live Streaming Links|
|India||Jio Cinema (free stream), Jio TV app, VOOT|
|Pakistan||tapmad tv, YuppTV|
|Sri Lanka||Dialog TV, Peo TV|
|Australia||Kayo sports, Foxtel and Fox Now|
|Nepal, Japan, Continental Europe (Except UK and Ireland), South and Central America, Central Asia, and South-East Asia (excluding Singapore & Malaysia), Bhutan and Maldives||YuppTV|
|UK & Ireland||DAZN, Sky Go|
|New Zealand||Sky Sport 2|
|USA & Canada||Hotstar, ESPN +|
|South Africa, the Middle East and North Africa||SuperSport (you need to be a TV subscriber)|
|MENA||Switch TV and STARZPLAY platforms|
How to Watch IPL Live Online From Anywhere With a VPN
To watch IPL live cricket online with a VPN in 2023, follow these steps:
- Choose a reliable VPN service: Pick a VPN service with servers in countries where IPL broadcasts are available. Some popular VPN options are ExpressVPN, NordVPN, Proton VPN and Surfshark.
- Register, download, and install: Choose a subscription plan and sign up on the VPN provider’s website. Then, download and install the VPN software on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet).
- Connect to a server: Launch the VPN app, sign in, and connect to a server in a country with IPL broadcasting rights. For example, to watch IPL on Hotstar, connect to a server in the USA. Or, if you’re in the U.S. and prefer not to subscribe to ESPN Plus or Willow TV, you can use a VPN to access an Indian server and watch free cricket streaming on JioCinema.
- Sign up on the streaming platform: Visit the website or app of the streaming service holding IPL broadcasting rights in the connected country. For instance, Hotstar is popular in the USA. Create an account and, if needed, subscribe to a plan that includes live sports.
- Stream the IPL live: Log in to your streaming platform account, find the IPL live cricket match you want to watch and start streaming. VPN technology broadens your choices, so you’re not limited to local streaming services. The VPN connection will make it seem like you’re in the broadcast country, enabling you to watch without restrictions.
The IPL 2023 will be televised on several channels, of which we have provided a complete list. Star Sports has broadcasting rights in India. Apart from the above, Reliance is set to unveil JIO GLASSES, catering to the high-end market segment. During the upcoming IPL season, the company intends to release custom-designed Jio Glasses that provide a 360-degree virtual reality experience through JioDive. These glasses will be priced at Rs 25,000 and will be accessible at Jio stores. Placed above is a complete breakdown of the broadcasting rights of the IPL per country.